Friday 2 December 2011

Charcoal Is the Way to Go.

Heyy Peoples!
Charcoal Picture of Kittens at a pond.
www.google.com/search
Whatz up?
Have you ever wondered why some people who are artists, always use on type of style? Many use the same style to express themself with what they are good at. I loved to use charcoal pencils to create realist images that seem like they actually look really like real life objects/images of people. I created a charcoal picture of a sunset that when the light touches it, makes the room glow and makes it happy. I just love charcoal paints/pencils because they are a way for me to express what my eyes truly see in this world like in one of my poems. Charcoal painting and poetry are almost the same. All art pieces, tell a story but a poem and Charcoal painting show emotions that can easily be conveyed by other when they read or see them. Along with Charcoal art, I wrote a poem as an example of how it conveys my broken heart towards love and its wonders.
Here is just a short poem of inspiration that I created with a broken heart in mind.
  What is love?
Love,
What is love?
Is it someone that is close to you?
Is it something that you feel within you?
No!
It is much more then what you see,
What you hear,
Love struck emotion
http://www.google.com/
It is something that you feel with everything that you possibly have.
It is something that can never be replaced,
It is you.

What is love?
You might say, everything that you can give,
Everything that you are,
Everything that is not seen,
No!
It is the way you express it,
The way you say it,
The impossible,
It is you and only you that can make it work.
It is your heart, your life, YOU!
It collects in your heart,
That warm and fuzzy feeling,
You know?

I hope that you loved it and felt the emotion that went into writing it.

No comments: