Friday 16 December 2011

Songs! Songs! SONGS!


Hello!
Whatzzz up peoples?
Today I am going to talk about how songs are a form of art. Songs are a form of art. I write some all of the time without noticing. It is hard to actually write about something that you really haven’t experienced. I am writing this because I have nothing else to write about.  One of my most favourite songs of all time would have to be the theme of the music to “Letters to Juliet” from the movie. I love the songs and music and the way that the music expressed the emotional theme of the movie. (Love) It’s hard for me to write songs based on love because I haven’t truly experienced it and what it would be like. One of the songs entitled “What if” is a song based on what if we were meant to be? What if we could be lovers? I know that these questions are kind of useless, but most people that are declared to be “romantics” believe that when you know someone and you truly love the person; you’re meant to be.  I believe that there is nobody for me and thus I keep trying on finding that special person.  Well as usual I need to give you a picture or at least some lyrics of this song. Again I love this song because it helps/gives me hope that someday I will find that special person that I will fall head over heels in love with and live forever with till the day that I die. Well that was exaggerating just a bit but you get what I meant. Without further to do, here is some of the lyrics from the motion picture “Letters to Juliet”.

 "What if we were made for each other
Born to become best friends and lovers
I want to stay right here
In this moment with you
Over and over and over again
What if this could be a real love
A love, a love, yeah
I don’t know what to think
Is this real or just a dream
In my heart is where you’ll be
I’ll keep waiting till we meet"
-Performed by Colbie Caillat

No comments: