Friday 13 January 2012

Anime! Anime! ANIME!


Hey! Whatzz up?
Today I am going to chat about anime drawings that I drew. One of them is a picture of a girl dressed up in a highly beautiful gown and is in a position that is considered very hard to draw. While I was drawing her, I thought of the character in the movie that I was watching. It got my attention and that’s how I just started to draw. While I was drawing her, the thought never crossed my mind and well, she turned out a little shaky and a little bit bad, she still turned out to be quite a work of art. The other on that I drew was one that of a teacher. She came to my mind while I was watching Evan Almighty. I don’t get why I sketched her, but I did. Now that one turned out to be quite something. I am sorry if the pictures are a bit too blurry for you guys to see but they are quite good. Someday I will put up some more of my drawings when I can. In the meantime, I also want to chat about the different kinds of Anime that you could draw. I only have a couple on this website, but there are also some that you can do with a graphic program or paint. Use your imagination. I know that when I try to draw some of the harder ones of anime, it never turns out because the artists choose to mark it with their style. So, when you draw something and someone else tries to copy it, it will never turn out to be the same. I am sure that no matter what the drawing that you do, it will turn out to be the way that you intend it to be. I hope that you like it and please, comment and help find another topic to write about. Thanks!!!!!

1 comment:

msleroux said...

Good blogs Sam, I love that you always include an image. Especially when it's your own work! 16/16 for both dec 16 and jan 13 blogs.