Tuesday 3 April 2012

Blog Post for March 30th 2012

Hey Whatzzz Up!
Today I am going to talk about my assignment called media. I know that on this blog I should be talking about art (mostly) but again I have no art concepts to talk about. (May be next week) Anyways, here I am talking about my assignment. It’s about horses. Did you know that horses used to be the size of a deer? Interesting.  Anyways, the whole idea about this assignment is so that I could recognize the buttons and what they do in most of the programs. Now changing the subject, I wrote a bunch of new poems that need to be tested out. They are mostly about someone accomplishing their dreams and goals. I never really write poems about how I feel, I mean that is kind of hard for me considering that nothing in my life is really going on. I mean, I have no romance in my life so I can’t write about someone falling in love and I can’t write about death because nothing and no one in my life has died (that I know of) so, what can I write about? Answer-I mostly write about characters that experience these things. So I guess you can say that my poems that are considered deep, are really not talked about and the ones that are, are fake feelings. I sometimes never even know where I get those feelings. Sad, really. Oh well. Changing the subject (one last time), I always liked to draw graphic art. It makes a lot of challenges for me artistically and helps me develop a technic visually. Whenever I draw these pictures I feel like my creative mind takes control and some-what takes over. When I am drawing, I don’t even know where I am most of the time. Anyways, this blog entry is for the one that I missed on March 30th, 2012.

P.S.-I promise that after this, I will stop repeating entries (Subjects rather) and post some of my own work.

No comments: