Friday 18 May 2012

My Pokemon Drawings

Hey Whatzz Up? Today I am going to talk about drawings that poke fans do! I am a very huge fan of the Pokémon series. I recently played many of their games and collected nearly 463 Pokémon! Anyways, What I want to chat about is the fact that many talented people go into creating these games. The graphics as well as the player combinations are slowly growing. I love the fact that these people are creating brand new Pokémon for every game. But the thing is, will they continue with it? That always got to me, whether or not if they are making more Pokémon games. Anyways, I just want to say that after a long time of playing the popular games, I have found the ability to create some of my own Pokémon. (But I forgot to bring a cord to upload the picture(s) so I will only show pictures of what they look like by the originals) one of them is a replica of
the starter pokemon in the newest region-Oshawott. Creating a drawing modelled after that pokemon was an honor to do. It was also a very simple drawing. Many people don’t realize it but drawing pokemon characters aren’t as hard as many of you may think. Many think that it is very difficult but what is being difficult is not the picture but your drawing. (Meaning, you either picked a drawing that you can’t draw to your speciations or maybe you just aren’t a very good drawer. On offense to all who think that.) Now back to the drawing that I drew, it looks like Oshawott but the only difference there is, is that it has smaller ears and bigger eyes. I call it “Buggiot”. Very cute but also very powerful because it’s ability is SENSE. With that the pokemon can sense any defensive barriers and make them fall. I am still working on the rest of the starters. But for now, Buggiot is the only starter pokemon in the Unova Region!!! Stay tuned. In replace of my drawing, I will post an actual picture of Oshawott.

No comments: