Tuesday 12 June 2012

Post For June 8th

Hey Whatzz up? Today I am going to talk about something that I've never done before. I know that this is supposed to be an art website, but lately I've been too busy to post any of my drawings. So today I am going to chat about my latest poem, called "Many Have Fallen" There is nothing special about this poem except the fact that it displays emotion and terror from a child's point of view when brutal violence takes place anywhere in front of them. I many have not experienced this fully but I did watch it and the horror that I've seen from those children's faces made me cry. That's what inspired me to write that poem. Many not realize it but the impact that we have on children can affect the outcome of what they become when they grow up. (Lucky for me, I when to my magical world when I am scared or mistreated badly and not notice it.) Another poem that I wouldn't mind sharing with you guys is the second latest one called "Touched by An Angel" This poem is about someone who has found that special someone and wants to stay with them until the day comes when they die. This is what I truly want for my life because then I would have something to live for. I would have something to die for and someone to love for the rest of my life. I dedicated this poem to all of those people who just need to be loved, who need to be lifted up, and who I truly love with all of my heart. I don't really know what else to say other than thank you for all of your support with this writing my heart out stuff, it’s kind of helping me realize that I'm not alone. That I am just like you all, searching for something to do, for someone to love and for a purpose in life. I am truly grateful that your all here, reading this. I know that this blog is for artistical purposes so, now I am going to chat a bit more about art. Some kinds of art that inspire me to create art would have to be transitional phases. This is when you don't even look at your paper. You just grab a pen or pencil and paper and stare deeply at something and just draw. It may look a bit bad, but as soon as it is perfected, you can create something extraordinary. I would know because I tried this method many times. The first time it was a bit horrible. The other times, I kept getting better and better until the last drawing that I did, I didn't even have to look at my page. By the time I was done, the page looked alright. (P.S. I had to try this many times in order for it to look great. Plus, it doesn't help when the thing that you are trying to draw wouldn't stay in one spot.) Anyways, since this is my last blog, I am going to post my latest poem. I hope that you enjoy it. Many Have Fallen There are many who have fallen, Soldiers perish, The ground filled with blood, The sky a misty colour, Violence, Not a pretty sight, Swords everywhere, Pain and sorrow, Tears drop, There are many who have fallen, Some men, Some Women, Most of them, Children. Ripped away from their childhood, From their parents, Siblings, We just stand there, Crying out for them, And now, Here we are. Many have fallen, I'm just lucky, Those who perished, Died for me, And now, I die for them. For more poems, visit: www.poetryandmore123.blogspot.com

No comments: