Friday 25 May 2012

Random Stuff, Anticipation of New Concepts

Hey, Whatzz up? Today, I am going to talk about everything that I have done before. (The anime, Sims 3, etc.) I really don’t have anything else to talk about, although I do have a fresh picture for all of you guys to see. It is related to my last blog post about Pokémon. This is my Pokémon that I drew.
Anyways, all I am talking about is random stuff because I don’t really know what else to talk about with you guys. I do have a poetry website that is very artsy. It is all about poems that I wrote and that of some that others have wrote. One thing that I can’t wait for is the time when people in the world develop a new style of art. Some don’t want this to happen because many love the older concepts of art. I on the other hand love all kinds of art work. (This includes: drawings, calligraphy, writing, sketching, anime, poetry, science, and math) I love all kinds of methods of art work no matter how they create it but on what the work is. (Like a drawing, you can use whatever utensil you want to create the work, but the picture in the end is what we all anticipate for.) There are many concepts of art that I talk about and yet, I never once showed you what I was talking about because I always forgot to take a picture of it and upload here. There are pictures that I drew on this blog that is uploaded but it shows only one concept of artwork that I talked about. So, I promise you that over the next week, all of my drawings, paintings, and sketches are going to be on here for you guys to view. This promise will not be broken. For the poetry website visit: www.poetryandmore123.blogspot.com

No comments: